Bamboo rice in Wayanad forest (Organic) 1 kg
Bamboo rice is collected by the Wayanad tribes residing in the forest from the seeds of flowers, bamboo, is known for its highly nutritive qualities,rich medicinal values. Bamboo rice (known as Mulayari in Malayalam, Moongil rice in Tamil)
6 the Benefits of Bamboo rice
1. Studies conducted on the Kani tribes in Kanyakumari forests have shown that they consume Bamboo rice for its fertility enhancing properties.
2. Higher protein content than both rice and wheat.
3. Controls Joints pain, back pain and rheumatic pain.
4. Lowers cholesterol levels
5. Good source of vitamin B6
6. Has anti-diabetic properties